Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Productivity is a Powerhouse... Like me and my huge muscles.

I'm at work right now, needlessly skimming over the profiles of other bloggers looking to put into action my own aspirations of actually posting something for once... I've realised that I really don't give a shit about writing stuff of critical spontaneity... Well, going out of my way to do it anyway. If something pisses me off in future, no doubt I'll post it... But in the meantime get used to the cliché 'daily life' post that's gonna keep my mind fresh and perspicacious...

The potential of blogging networks is unsubstantiated... they are constructive and engaging... unlike the rest of the internet, aside from http://www.lolcats.com/ which pwns at life.

Anyway, the past chain of events have brought about the following developments... Uni is back which is good I guess because I'm coerced into some sort of routine-like structure of things... The only thing I didn't miss about uni though is those trains... god-damn... oh yeah and the copious amounts of study that I fail grasp..

My new-semester resolution is to not fail anything... And in saying that, perhaps I got the most valuable piece of advice humanly possible from my marketing tutor who I've known for about 2 minutes... "Aim as high as possible, and you can't fail..." somewhat true, but then when the advice was reiterated by a semi-drunken substitute marketing lecture with a manicured mullet and a knack for incorrectly assuming that everyone is a dumbass but himself wrote on the overhead... "Fail to Plhn, Plan 2 faill" -- I kind of lost faith in the old cliché.

I'm liking the economics subject... Putting aside the fact that my understanding of the graphical element is about as comprehensive as my understanding of Egyptian hieroglyphics, it has a real philosophical side to it... That, and it's application is unlimited across all facets of a capitalist society. Also, it gives me more ammunition against the wrath of the Rudd... As my understanding of eco grows, his credibility decreases.

Because I'm being boring and all... Here are some shitty phone pictures of my office and shiz... Just because I can... It's uhhh... my office (lame)



...And some snaps from my school's 10 year anniversary (it turned 10, I didn't graduate 10 years ago... I'm still 19 for christs' sake.):




Anyway I'm about done for today... Going to see the X-Files on Friday so that should be aiight... I think I'm going to have a booze free weekend. After the school reunion last weekend and me running a muck in the catholic club (which resulted in me puking the next morning) in Campbelltown I think I won't be touching beerskiis for a while...


Later.

No comments: