Monday, September 15, 2008

Spring is here again... Reproductive glands?

What better way to start a blog than to acknowledge the beautiful yet ironic symbolism of the cycle of spring and the season where nature reproduces through the lyrical genius of Kurt Cobain -- Woah... That made me sound like I am fifteen all over again... But really, Spring is here and the weather has been incredible... In fact, you could say that the repetitive nature of nature makes for monochromatic recurrences!! Oh how lame...

Shit, yeah... But really... Been happy with the weather lately.. It's awesome... But a bit more of a cool breeze could'nt hurt anybody could it?

Today was extremely productive... Tiring, but productive. I had the job interview today which I felt went extremely well... Fingers crossed that they took a shine to me, haha. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the office which was cool... anyway... programming was such a bore. Nothing worse than spending a warm sunny day inside, prisoner to your academic commitments, badgering through a myriad of code and crap and junk... I'm not the biggest fan of Java. The truth is, you can study the stuff all you want and think that you know it inside out... But at the end of the day it means dick all without practical application. Hence the eternal struggle of staring at a blank computer screen waiting to initialise the first instance or method... Yuck.

I'd like to be able to talk about something that isn't affiliated in any way with university.. But I'm finding it hard right now given the mid-semester snowball that's engulfing the entire BscIT form... w00! Oh yeah I get to see The Faint soon... Fuck yeah!

What else? hmmm...

Oh and I got hooked up with this estranged breed of online comic... I think it's a rather good graphical summation of my odd sense of humour... Haha. I'll leave you with a few before I start rambling on about other useless events of mediocrity:



Goodnight.

No comments: